- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Recruitment &Training Officer is responsible for securing a pipeline of qualified candidates to fulfill the company's staffing objectives. This individual will search for new recruitment channels and create ideas for new recruitment activities to recruit high-quality, high-caliber staff.
- Assessing the efficiency of the current recruitment channels and searching for new ones in order to secure a pipeline of quality candidates for key positions.
- Assessing applicants through phone interviews.
- Building a strong relationship with universities’ career centers, student unions, etc.
- Conducting on-campus activities to increase Deraya Insurance Brokerage employer brand awareness.
- Encouraging employees’ engagement in employer branding activities and being Deraya brand ambassadors.
- Organizing programmes for university students and new graduates to increase Deraya Insurance employer brand awareness, such as the sales program for graduates or summer internship programs.
- Using different resources to build a pool of candidates through:
- Direct contact and follow up with recruitment agencies;
- Searching for new employment fairs;
- Posting vacancies on online recruitment dashboards and other channels.
- Direct contact with universities’ career centers.
- Prospecting potential candidates using different databases.
- Setting interview appointments with qualified applicants.
About this Company
Deraya is a leading Egyptian sales company founded in 2002. Since then, we have grown into a group of independent companies, with a primary focus on the real estate and insurance sectors, as well as the financial and sales consultancy service sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Deraya