- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Insurance, Social Insurance and Accommodation Support
About the Job
- Successful candidates will join a process optimization consulting firm, specialized in providing high-level process optimization studies (energy, water, chemicals utilities, environmental compliances, capital optimization…etc.) and developing advanced optimization tools and techniques. They will receive intensive training in process optimization techniques and tools, such as pinch analysis and mathematical programming.
- Collecting and validating process data.
- Analyzing process data to identify and evaluate initiatives and retrofit projects to optimize plants' operation.
- Analyzing new projects design documents to identify and evaluate initiatives to improve the design.
- Performing material and energy balances as well as process simulation (on Excel or Hysys) to insure feasibility of identified initiatives and retrofits.
- Perform process equipment conceptual sizing and coordinating with vendors to obtain detailed sizing and cost.
- Developing conceptual process design drawings and documents for retrofit projects and new projects design reviews.
- Preparing reports & presentations.
- Preparing design documents.
- Performing software customization.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Energy and Utilities Engineering Services Oil and Gas
About this Company
GAPTECH (Gulf Advanced Process Technologies) is a consulting firm specialized in the field of energy & process optimization, providing technical studies, software tools, training, and basic engineering for energy and process industries. We specialize in providing...
See all Careers and Jobs at GAPTECH