This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Incentive Scheme and Profit Share
About the Job
- Keep company web site updated, as well as company’s social media web pages and respond to topics related to the company.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Prepare the corporate magazine with responsibility for the entire content and making sure that publications are printed and distributed on time.
- Supervise the firm's graphic design needs including coordination with internal & external designers and agencies.
- Evaluating the work of the copywriters, designers and printers against the brief.
- Concept, write, prepare and place firm press releases and print advertisements.
- Determine the message that appears at the events and that promote the image of the company.
- Plan & execute all needed activities to raise up & maintain staff motivation as well as keeping them interested and stimulated to achieve organizational objectives.
- Maintain full and accurate records of CSR events.
- Update the company documentary movie and company profile as needed.
- Help in crafting marketing campaigns for specific marketing goals and support marketing ideas.
- Support the sales & marketing teams to prepare loyalty programs (KOLs, distributors etc).
- Support marketing team in conduction of customer satisfaction surveys.
- Keeping and maintaining a redress system to address the queries and doubts of the customers and provide them with clear, concise and convincing answers and solutions.
- Responsible for the activities in faculties of pharmacy at different universities in coordination with corporate trainer, marketing and sales departments.
- Assist HR department on development of new employee’s orientation program.
- Coordinating company representation at employment fares with concerned staff.
- Responsible for preparing & carrying out all corporate materials.
- Season greetings to all customers internally & externally.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Communications, Science, Journalism or another related field.
- 4 - 7 years’ previous experience in pharmaceutical PR & marketing communication.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; with the ability to articulate messages clearly and concisely in an engaging style.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Work well under pressure ensuring tasks are prioritized and goals are met according to agreed deadlines.
- Self-motivated and independent, able to work with a minimum of supervision and in a team.
- Thoroughness, accuracy and attention to detail in all aspects of work.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Remain calm in the face of difficulty.
- Excellent English, verbal/written.
- Excellent computer skills.
About this Company
Orchidia served as the local agent for a number of known multinational pharmaceutical companies from 1993 till 2002.During this period, Orchidia was responsible for launching, marketing and distribution of a wide range of eye care and general medicine products in Egypt. * Dr....
See all Careers and Jobs at Orchidia Pharmaceutical Industries