- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Line management of the CCTV Operators to ensure the efficient working of the control room.
- Ensuring that all work is undertaken in compliance with the operating procedures, current legislation and the codes of practice.
- Administration of all staffing matters for the control room.
- Ensure that the control room and all equipment is maintained satisfactorily at all times by managing the CCTV maintenance contract, ensuring that faults are remedied within the terms of the contract and holding regular contract management meetings to ensure contract compliance.
- Ensure the accurate recording of all events and actions monitored from within the control room. Including the maintenance of daily logs.
- Occasional monitoring of CCTV cameras to provide shift cover/additional support when operationally necessary (e.g. busy times, staff absence).
- Train and appraise Control room team regularly.
- Keep the management information system up to date and produce monthly/quarterly performance reports, as required.
- Ensure that tapes/discs are stored securely under the Data Protection regulations and maintain the security of the control room environment.
- Set Policies & Procedures of Control rooms in all sites.
- Audit and review CCTV systems regularly to ensure the efficiency and the quality of all cameras.
- Retaining Soft and hard Copy's of licensing of camera and wireless systems and following up renewal dates in coordination with legal and administrative affairs.
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
NAMAA is a pioneering progressive company with a model real estate portfolio. We provide B2B (Business to Business) work solutions that are ergonomically designed to meet the needs of the entire business community.
See all Careers and Jobs at Namaa For Development and Real state
Each of our business lines is designed to raise...