- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Vezeeta is MENA's Healthcare-leading startup. We have offices in Cairo, Beirut, Amman, Casablanca and counting!
Vezeeta is pioneering the shift to automated physician, clinic and hospital bookings. We have become the go-to marketplace with comprehensive access to healthcare providers of every discipline across a multitude of insurance purveyor and specialist networks using our proprietary digital cloud based solutions. We are disrupting healthcare in MENA. If that sounds exciting continue reading!
The quality assurance engineer will be crafting our products through scheduling and coordinating all tasks related to the quality of Vezeeta Software products and reports directly to the quality assurance lead. The engineer will develop, execute and maintain user stories, test cases, test scripts, unit test plans, and QA test plans. The engineer will assist in implementing a test automation environment and testing process and executes automated testing.
Your Responsibilities Will Include:
- Execute manual and automated tests functional and non-functional testing for Web, REST API and Mobile applications.
- Work in agile environment with different teams (Development, Product, Operations and Design) to assure the QA coverage.
- Attend planning meetings, provide feedback on user stories and create acceptance criteria and test cases.
- Asses the status of releases, help make sure that releases go out on time and with highest quality.
- Experience with SQL Server, MySQL or RabbitMQ is a plus.
- Familiarity of performance testing tools Selenium, Load Runner and JMeter is a plus.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Education Qualifications: bachelor’s degree or recognized equivalent, preferably in computer science or related fields.
- ISTQB certification is a plus.
- Candidate must have 1 - 3 years of relative experience; testing web and mobile applications.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle.
- The candidate should possess solid communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and should be comfortable working in very dynamic and collaborative work environment.
- Candidate must exhibit problem solving skills and ability to take initiatives and learn fast.
Areas That Play to Your Strengths:
If you are…
- Problem Solver: you define problems and have the ability to solve them.
- Detailed: you have eye for errors and you know “the devil is in the detail”.
- Big Picture thinker: You see how the quality of the piece you are checking fits in the whole system.
- Researcher: You are constantly on the search for new tools, technologies and testing processes.
About this Company
Vezeeta.com is Healthcare industry-leading startup that emerged in Cairo, Egypt. We are pioneering the shift to automated physician, clinic and hospital bookings. In only 2 years we have become the go-to marketplace with comprehensive access to healthcare providers of every...
See all Careers and Jobs at Vezeeta.com