- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Vezeeta is MENA's Healthcare-leading startup. We have offices in Cairo, Beirut, Amman, Casablanca and counting!
Vezeeta is pioneering the shift to automated physician, clinic and hospital bookings.
We have become the go-to marketplace with comprehensive access to healthcare providers of every discipline across a multitude of specialist networks using our digital cloud based solutions. Vezeeta eased the accessibility of doctors’ booking to be only a click away.
We are disrupting healthcare in MENA. Want to be part of our Vezeeta Community?
We are looking for an iOS engineer who will translate designs into mobile apps; develop codes, document, and test developed software.
Here’s what an ordinary day looks like, you will:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API's.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
You’re going to need this to carry out this job (Requirements):
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline.
- 3-5 years’ experience in developing iPhone mobile apps
- Published at least one original iOS app.
- Experience with iOS SDK.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Experience in .Net is a plus.
Areas That Play to Your Strengths:
If you are…
- Passionate: pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Ambitious: desire to work in a fast paced, agile, collaborative environment.
- Team Player: cooperative with team members to deliver top notch products.
- Initiator: continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Life at Vezeeta:
- Dress for Success: Going strong, relaxed attire
- Flex is bigger than ever: our office accommodates VEEZ 24 hours
- Working hard becomes a habit a serious kind of fun. You get self-satisfaction from pushing yourself to the limit, knowing that all the effort is going to pay off. And we also have Football matches, Ping-Pong tournaments, PlayStation wars and many more
- Explore Egypt with us: Annual trips to Egypt’s most beautiful spots
- Corporate Swag: Every newcomer to our VEEZ family must be prepped with our veez swag; mug, t-shirt, notepads, pens and many more
- We find generous and innovative ways to thank employees for their hard work and dedication
- We at Vezeeta believe that all VEEZ are unique individuals who all are accessible to equal opportunities. We all are treated with respect and valued for who we are. We all contribute in a level of supportive energy and commitment from others so that we can all be successful together
About this Company
Vezeeta.com is Healthcare industry-leading startup that emerged in Cairo, Egypt. We are pioneering the shift to automated physician, clinic and hospital bookings. In only 2 years we have become the go-to marketplace with comprehensive access to healthcare providers of every...
See all Careers and Jobs at Vezeeta.com