- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are a large company working in the furniture business seeking to hire a supervisor for the Human Resources and Administration department.
- Audits monthly personnel actions prepared by staff for the purpose of to ensure consistency with position control report (PCR) and to ensure that errors are kept to a minimum and that correct account numbers are used.
- Communicates with other employees, departments, administrators, applicants.
- The purpose of providing information and assistance concerning employment, recruitment, Transfers, personnel records, and leaves. Licenses, and related legal requirements.
- Conducts, along with other HR Specialists, the certified employee orientation (e.g. introducing personnel, payroll, employment benefits, policies, assisting with enrollment forms, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring employees are knowledgeable of current practices and administrative processes as well as completion of forms.
- Coordinates the certified employment process (e.g. tracking of staff as compared to budget,
- Processing applications, analyzing transcripts, assisting teachers with licenses and endorsements, etc.) for the purpose of meeting district staffing requirements while complying with established Guidelines, ensuring other HR Specialists in work unit are doing same.
- Coordinates the activities of other HR specialists (certified) for the purpose of ensuring all appropriate deadlines are met effectively and efficiently.
- Develops a wide variety of written materials (e.g. letters, forms, procedures, brochures, pamphlets, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities, providing written reference, and/or conveying information.
- Handle other related administration tasks.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least