- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,800 to 5,500 EGP per month
About the Job
About the job:
- Vodafone International Services is expanding in Egypt and we are hiring top talents to join our growing teams as a Customer Service Advisor
- If you speak fluent English and looking to start your career in one of Egypt's biggest multinationals and here is how you'd enjoy becoming a Vodafone employee:
- Build a good Rapport with Clients over the phone.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle customer and service inquiries.
- Manage customers' accounts.
- Follow up on customer interaction
- Very Attractive package Net salary 3300+ 1175 KPI'S+1500 over time(UK Account)
- VPN (Limited mobile line)
- Meal Allowance
- Social and medical insurance
- Transportation is provided
- Gold's Gym access based on availability
- Working hours in rotational shifts and rotational days off
- Work Place: Smart Village, 6th of October or Maadi.
0 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Services Outsourcing/Offshoring Telecommunications
About this Company
We provide customers with high-quality integrated services that meet international standards. Our customized solutions focus on customers' individual needs and future ambitions. Driven by flexibility, efficiency, and innovation, ECCO's talented staff provide continuous customer satisfaction and sustainable growth.
See all Careers and Jobs at ECCO