- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Package is combines in USD & EGP
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Looking for PHP developers to support our expansion in the US Market
- We serve US dentists who place Dental Implants in the US and Worldwide.
- Our salaries are paid in US Dollars & Egyptian Pounds, we offer medical and social insurance, we offer unique products and services.
- The PHP team works on enhancing and developing our web-based CRM application, with its both interfaces, internal interface that manages the work flow inside the company with its different departments. External interface with our clients, service/product management application.
- Analyze user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development and purchase alternatives.
- Write well designed efficient and testable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Implement of security and data protection.
- Develop technical documentation.
- Maintain the systems once they are up and running.
- Maintain our existing applications, which include fixing critical defects, adding features &
- Enhance the applications’ performance.
- Conduct survey to select the places and coordinate with them.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Healthcare and Medical Services
- Experience 5+ years of Experience
- Bachelor's degree of Software Eng., Computer Science, or Computer Eng.
- Communication skills
- Problem solving
- Time/Task Management
About this Company
3D Diagnostix started the digital CT scan conversion business for dentistry in 2005, supporting the CT imaging department for a leading dental school with 3D reconstructions of oral maxillofacial cases. This need arose from a desire from dental clinicians to advance...
See all Careers and Jobs at 3D Diagnostix