- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepares memorandums outlining and explaining administrative procedures and policies to supervisory workers, and monitors compliance.
- Directs preparation of records such as agenda, notices, minutes, and resolutions for Department meetings.
- Monitors and directs recording of Department Contracts and transfers.
- Acts as custodian of Department’s documents and records.
- Directs preparation and filing of Department documents and contracts as per ISO standard
- Takes and transcribes dictation, and composes and prepares confidential correspondence reports, and other complex documents.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified only
Computer Networking Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
In 1988, Advanced Computer Technology (ACT) was launched as Integrator IT Solution Provider Company. ACT was established among the early ICT companies in Egypt. Since then, ACT has had a leading role in providing the Egyptian market with state of the art solutions and...
See all Careers and Jobs at ACT Advanced Computer Technology