- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Transportation and Bonuses
About the Job
- Creating and maintaining company documentation, such as quality manuals, and quality procedures.
- Assist in preparing and implementing of the Quality Audit Plan.
- Monitor and audit the quality of services provided to customers.
- Preparing Quality Reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data, making recommendations.
- Meeting with team members to offer recommendations and share results.
- Analyzing, identifying and implementing process improvements, which will improve capability and performance.
- Evaluate processes are in compliance with quality requirements.
- Ensure company policy and standards are in compliance.
- Assist in development of company existing system and process.
- Assist audit team in developing audit reports; present audit reports to top management and follow up as needed
- Assist in ongoing training process.
0 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Consulting Services Environmental Services
About this Company
World leader in the pest control industry with more than 100 years of experience (Founded in 1901). Orkin headquartered in Atlanta Georgia and employ 8,000+ employees worldwide with 400 locations (United States, Canada, Caribbean, Central America, South America, Europe, Middle...
See all Careers and Jobs at Orkin Egypt Group