- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Negotiable, Project Success Incentive - Soon: Health Insurance
About the Job
As our project basis is getting larger, Archer Solutions is urgently requiring a project manager who can manage our resources to successfully deliver projects.
The PM we are looking for has to have a solid experience in modern software development techniques and also has a good experience in ERP systems, he also has to have good experience in agile project management.
PM will report to company's MD/CTO and will organize with him and with analysis and quality team to govern the software development process in order to deliver smoothly and successfully.
- Ensure standard operating procedures and project guidelines are in place
- Task allocation and performance evaluation of team members
- Project scheduling and resource management
- Planning, budgeting, and reporting on projects
- Make presentations on project status, present monthly and annual reports to senior management
- Conduct regular team meetings, and track project progress
- Provide an efficient working atmosphere to project teams and ensure objectives are met within stipulated time
- Help in managing the scrum process
- Arrange daily stand-up meetings, facilitate meetings, schedule meetings, demo, and decision-making processes to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaptation process
- Create product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint
- Daily follow-up of sprint progress
About this Company
Archer Solutions is an IT services provider, our mission is to provide digital solutions for companies to automate their businesses, we study business case of the client and propose the most suitable solution for it, then we can build and implement this solution.
See all Careers and Jobs at Archer Solutions