- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Innoventures LLC is looking to hire a Technology Administrator.
The Technology Administrator will be responsible for managing, maintaining and supporting the computing, communications and prototyping infrastructure in our offices. This will mainly include the following:
- Maintaining networking access and security.
- Implementing upgrades and enhancements to the infrastructure.
- Managing all information and communication systems.
- Setting up servers and other facilities for commonly used functions.
- Setting up and maintaining different tools used for prototyping, such as 3D printers, electronic testing tools, etc.
- Assisting individuals in the office with computer-related issues.
- Designing and planning the infrastructure in different locations.
- Working with an interdisciplinary team to discuss the design of new systems.
- Programming and database work to provide advanced features.
- Maintenance and enhancements to the company website.
- Documentation of all processes and systems.
- This is a full-time position, effective immediately.
- Salary range is competitive with employers of professionals in a similar capacity in Egypt, and the role offers a significant opportunity for accelerated career advancement.
0 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Business Services - Other Management Consulting Venture Capital and Private Equity
- The ideal candidate will either be an ambitious fresh graduate, or with up to 3 years of experience in a relevant capacity.
- He/she should be passionate about collaborating with entrepreneurs, supporting innovative ventures, and working in such a creative environment based on self-motivation.
Requirements include the following:
- Ability to independently manage the complete computing infrastructure.
- Passion for the role, and desire to deliver top-quality work.
- Confidence in working and interacting with clients.
- Proficiency in the technical skills and tools required for network management.
- Experience with as many as possible of the following:
- Administration of Windows, Linux, MacOS and other operating systems.
- TCP/IP and other network technologies
- Configuration of routers such as RouterOS, Cisco, etc.
- WordPress, HTML and other web technologies
- Programming with PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby and C++
- Shell scripting
- MySQL database management
- Managing web server and hosting setup
- Interest and ability to learn new technologies related to networking and the web.
- Excellent and organized writing skills.
- Completion of a relevant university-level degree, and fluency in English and Arabic.
About this Company
At Innoventures, our goal is to empower entrepreneurs, drive innovation, and help build an ecosystem for start-ups in Egypt and the Arab World. We believe in hiring smart, talented people who have this same vision, make them our partners in our mission, and enable them to be...
See all Careers and Jobs at Innoventures