- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social&Medical Insurance
About the Job
- Provide qualified leads and book appointments for the sales team, to generate new business.
- Follow up marketing campaigns and events to generate new prospect leads by telephone, identifying and qualifying opportunities for new business.
- Engage and interact with decision makers at a senior level to identify new and emerging business opportunities.
- Build effective relationships with potential clients and existing customers, by use of appropriate questioning, clarification and language.
- Identify and qualify opportunities for cross selling Causeway products to generate business and increase profitability.
- Support the Causeway customer service strategy by providing professional and effective services to all customers, to meet expectations, particularly in terms of Quality and Timeliness in line with departmental standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Communicate courteously with all customers by telephone, email and face to face, building positive relationships, and progressing issues and queries to a successful conclusion at the earliest time.
- Deal appropriately with queries received via the telephone and / or email and provide written or oral responses to confirm the information or outcome.
0 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Premier Services & Recruitment is the first ISO (9001:2008) Certified Manpower Company in Egypt. Our specialty is to provide expert, reliable, and competent services by selecting qualified staff for employment in major companies throughout Egypt and the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment