- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
After Effect Specialist Alexandria – Egypt
- You will contribute a professional value to the creative, account management and marketing teams and will be responsible for structuring, planning and developing motion graphics, video animations and visualizing storyboards.
- This will be integrated into support of different departments to maximize the management of the broad scope of projects across MENA region.
- We are currently hiring for Professional Motion Graphics and Animation Specialist in Alexandria - Egypt.
- The project's scope will cover a huge variety of products and activities, comprehensive marketing and advertising campaigns, branding animations, communication media, corporate communication videos, marketing exhibitions branding, promotion booths and displays, creative concepts modeling, video editing…. and more.
- Design creative graphics and animation, using independent judgment, creativity, and computer equipment.
- Participate in design and production of multimedia campaigns, handling scheduling, and assisting with such responsibilities as production coordination, background design, and progress tracking.
- Create 2D and 3D images depicting objects in motion or illustrating a process, using computer animation or modeling programs, Photoshop, aftereffect, primer, and/or Cinema 4D.
- Apply story development, directing, cinematography, and editing to animation to create storyboards that show the flow of the animation and map out key scenes and characters.
- A script, plan, and create animated narrative sequences under tight deadlines, using computer software and hand drawing techniques.
- Assemble, typeset, scan and produce digital camera-ready art or film negatives and printer's proofs.
- Working from a brief with a creative director, marketing and project management teams to plan, develop and execution of assigned projects.
- Interact with Account Managers and Art Directors to develop creative concepts and execution of the assigned project (s).
- Using Technical software packages, such as illustrator, 3D Max, aftereffect, primer, cinema 4D and plugins 3D elements (NWK).
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Estimating Meeting the time required to complete the work as per the project timeframe.
- Project management and working within a provided time frame.
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Contributing ideas and creative media approaches to the maximize the project's value
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the project professional requirements
- Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to account managers and marketing team
- Perform miscellaneous tasks, as directed by Art Director and secondary assigned responsibilities
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS & PERSONAL QUALITIES
- Proficiency and creativity
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- 3-5 years of experience as Professional Animation.
- Experience with 3D development products, Audio/Video Editing Suites, Aftereffect, Adobe Flash, illustrator, primer, and Cinema 4D.
- Plugins 3D element (NWK).
- Agency background is a plus
- Fluency in Arabic & English
- Effectively handle multiple assignments at one time.
- Work well as part of a team, with a range of people.
- Be highly motivated and well organized.
- Have a good eye for detail.
- Be able to see other people's point of view and cope with criticism.
- Be able to work within extended project nature and tight timelines
About this Company
Caduceus Lane is a leading entrepreneurial company that serves specialized Strategic Marketing solutions for Healthcare Domains and Pharmaceuticals Industries. A ‘Pioneer Networking Business Model’ that would create high quality Marketing Solutions tailored through the extended networks across MENA Region.
See all Careers and Jobs at Caduceus Lane