- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
Main Task : is to guide and support senior and junior developers and work on improving their performance and ensure that all objectives and commitments are fulfilled and aligned with company vision beside contributing in developing the company path to better one
- Working closely with Development Project Managers and Business Analysts/ technical supports to produce accurate delivery.
- Guide his team and work on motivating them
- Provide support, coaching and mentoring to Applications Development Team members to ensure that all objectives and commitments are fulfilled in line with expectations, agreements and standards.
- Manage development team efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Oversee the technologies, tools and techniques used within the team
- Drive change to implement efficient and effective strategies as advised by management
- Develop and implement IT standards and procedures to aid in the development of high quality software.
- Ensure that all Engineers within the team understand and follow existing IT standards.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship
- Maintain and continually improve application and software delivery methods and standards across all ITS projects
About this Company
A company specialized in the production and marketing of financial and management systems.
See all Careers and Jobs at TAB ERP Solutions
The company has serving many companies of different volume and activity which enrich their systems with many appropriate functions for Arab & African nation.The...