- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Supply Chain Manager is expected to manager & supervise the work flow of all related sections to include but not limit to :
Also, he is expected to:
- Develop and coordinate new policies and procedures regarding procurement processes.
- Sets the proposal of Overall Procurement Sector objectives in alignment with the organization strategy & monitors the tracking of the operation to assure a high standards of performance.
- Directs the Continuous improvements through developing people & processes.
- Manages to assure the implementation of Procurement best practices.
- Supports the procurement staff across various sections(Direct, Contracting & Sourcing)
- Liaises with the heads of the concerned departments to fulfill their needs through leading the procurement team.
- Collaborates with the team to ensure accurate Forecasting and inventory planning. (To avoid out of stock case).
- Reviews & updates the supplier lists to develop the procurement process & avoid lake of suppliers list. (Supplier list enhancement)
- Monitors the Procurement team's Performance standards & guides them to achieve their KPIs.
- Manages to achieve cost minimizing through the effective & efficient Procurement process, while keeping a high standards of the procurement operations.
About this Company
Tech Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) to the telecommunications industry. Anand Mahindra is the founder of Tech Mahindra, which is headquartered at Pune, India.
See all Careers and Jobs at Tech Mahindra