- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 12 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Sets, schedules and manages the plant preventive maintenance to guarantee the efficiency of machines and equipment.
- In corporation with the Plant manager, sets the annual maintenance budget and manages expenditures to ensure its commitment to the approved budget.
- Monitors the use and inventories of spare parts and maintenance supplies and approves ordering when necessary
- Monitors the repairing of emergency breakdowns and the operation of plant equipment and systems constantly, to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate solve problems in a timely manner, and to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Prepares reports, analyzes data, and makes recommendations for improving equipment efficiency and solving maintenance-related problems.
- Directs, maintains, and enforces the safety program for the maintenance department; reviews safety records to uphold standards of maximum safety for all maintenance Personnel.
- Ensures that maintenance personnel are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated so that the maintenance programs can be accomplished in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner
- Facilitate the implementation of GMP & the alignment with the food safety System (HACCP).
- Assesses relevant training needs for staff individuals, in consultation with the HR Department to enhance the team’s performance.
- Other duties as assigned by the Management.
10 to 12 years
Not Specified at least
Dairy FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
Lactalis Halawa is a leading joint venture group specialized in the production and distribution of dairy and juice products. Operating five manufacturing facilities, in addition to a network of distribution centers serving retail outlets across Egypt, we deliver high-quality...
See all Careers and Jobs at Lactalis Halawa