- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Organizing and executing assigned business projects on behalf of clients according to client’s requirements.
- Meeting with assigned clients when needed and perform an initial assessment of a problematic situation.
- Reviewing financial statements, evaluating competitors, and analyzing business practices.
- Collecting information about the client’s business through a variety of methods (shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports etc.)
- Once research is complete, business consultants may develop a new business model or prepare recommendations and present them to the clients.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
PARTNER & MORE is offering a wide variety of services for companies of all scales in the MENA region. We support our customers anywhere through our highly-skilled professional team along with the latest technological advances.
See all Careers and Jobs at Partner & More
We aim at increasing the...