- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Perform administrative functions such as preparing forecasts, conducting researches, and closing deals resulting in new contracts with respect to the area of IMT.
- Acts as a liaising arm between key stakeholders regarding the assigned project(s);
- Escalating issues to the related parties and following-up on the progress of amendments;
- Drafting requests for proposals (RFPs) regarding assigned project(s);
- Identifying new market opportunities and building long-term relationships with new and existing customers/partners;
- Identifying potential Money Transfer Operators (MTOs) and contacting them to form partnerships in order to promote the company’s services;
- Assures accurate communication with all customers and professional staff is clear, effective, and supportive.
4 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Other - Not Classified
About this Company
Composed of a team of experts in various areas and fields related to technology and business development, ITSC provides its clients and partners with innovative solutions. With our dedication to helping organisations create value, ITSC earned a position among the top...
See all Careers and Jobs at ITSC