- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred or equivalent.
- 1+ year’s professional experience in Software Development.
- Good Python experience.
- Good Django knowledge.
- Experience with API development.
- Solid understanding of database technologies, especially Postgres or MySQL databases.
- Good Knowledge of AngularJS or Angular2.
- Good knowledge of the Node.js eco-system (npm, bower, grunt, etc.).
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Knowledge of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Knowledge of designing, implementing and using RESTful Web Services in a Microservice Architecture.
- Knowledge of Scrum.
- Knowledge of NoSQL Databases.
- Knowledge of Docker and Docker compose.
About this Company
Tqweem is a startup company with the sole aim and purpose of developing the educational system in the Arabic world. This is achieved by the careful research and development of cutting-edge technological solutions that provide educational content as well as integrate such...
See all Careers and Jobs at Tqweem Masr