- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Tqweem is looking for Python Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Develop microservices to extend current backend
- Debug and fix bugs and implement new features in the backend.
- Participate and contribute towards improving the team’s development process and practices.
- Writing unit and integration tests as required.
- Writing down design documents when required.
- Drawing UML diagrams to support tasks and requirements.
- Assist in the integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Assist in Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
More than 1 year
Bachelor's Degree at least
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred or equivalent.
- 1+ year’s professional experience in Software Development.
- Good Python experience.
- Good Django knowledge.
- Experience with API development.
- Solid understanding of database technologies, especially Postgres or MySQL databases.
- Good Knowledge of AngularJS or Angular2.
- Good knowledge of the Node.js eco-system (npm, bower, grunt, etc.).
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Knowledge of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Knowledge of designing, implementing and using RESTful Web Services in a Microservice Architecture.
- Knowledge of Scrum.
- Knowledge of NoSQL Databases.
- Knowledge of Docker and Docker compose.
About this Company
Tqweem is a startup company with the sole aim and purpose of developing the educational system in the Arabic world. This is achieved by the careful research and development of cutting-edge technological solutions that provide educational content as well as integrate such...
See all Careers and Jobs at Tqweem Masr