- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives.
You will be expected to push the boundaries on digital marketing efforts in order to drive conversion and continuously identify new opportunities to grow the business.
- Organize and plan advertising/communication campaigns on social media and exhibitions.
- Manage and maintain the organization’s website.
- Continuously identify new and creative event ideas in line with key marketing objectives
- Provide creative ideas for content and design artwork needed material for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, brands needed material, online material etc.)
- Measure and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Creation and execution of SMS campaigns
- Prepare Online Marketing Content (e.g. Blogs & Articles) and top quality video to be used internally and on YouTube.