- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Technically support in identifying and analyzing of risks related to the business through compilation of the risk profiles of all the branches and departments at Head Office and timely reporting when they are highly likely to materialize.
- Support field risk officers in evaluating or visiting clients according to the credit and risk policies when needed.
- Evaluate and recommend countermeasures to mitigate the risks or reduce them within the manageable limits thus reducing the pertinent business risks.
- Establish, maintain and update the Systems Risk Incidence Register and preparation of the Risk analysis reports to management like the Risk and Control Self-Assessment Report, Key Risk Indicator tool, among others.
- Support the implementation of performance analytic tools in agreement with guidelines, Basel II and CAMEL ratings.
- Conduct Project risk assessment as and when a new project comes on board in addition to constitution of the Product Development team.
- Execute independent risk reviews in business functions in line with the annual work plan.
- Train and sensitize staff on risk measures for the benefit of the staff in their daily scope of work.
- Liaise with the related staff to ensure that the Risk and Control self-assessment tools, Incident reporting tools and Suspicious Transaction Reports from all the branches are filled and submitted to management on a monthly basis.
- Undertake regular credit risk assessment to support identification of exposures to credit concentrations, loan write offs and related market dynamics.
- Support implementation of fraud and policies through staff training, incident analysis and reports.
- Actively communicate effectively to all functional units, systems risk appetite, risk mitigation plans, and set clearly a list of key high residual risks and strategies to handle them.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Banking Financial Services
Senior Risk Officer is needed for reputable company specialized in micro-finance located in Maadi
- B.S.C of commerce, business or any relevant Field
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the same filed or banking
- Fluent in English is must.
- Commercial analytical background is must.
- Maadi residence or rounded areas