- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Responsible for providing standard and custom pricing requests for sales team.
- Responsible for receiving and processing incoming sales orders, maintaining records and compiling reports.
- Gather and translate all necessary customer and internal data to develop accurate and detailed orders that support the sales department.
- Work in conjunction with sales, customers, and other internal teams to ensure orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Assist real estate sales staff with scheduling and showing properties to prospective buyers.
- Work with applicants on property purchases applications and assist buyers with purchase applications and sales contracts
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Mena is an Egyptian incorporated company established in 1980. It operates in the fields of construction, real estate investment, project management and urban development both locally and internationally.
See all Careers and Jobs at Mena For Touristic And Real State Investment
During the past 30 years, Mena has developed and marketed...