- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 15,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- We are currently searching for a dynamic Software Quality Engineer to join our Software Quality Control Team.
- Responsible for ensuring software quality within the development and execution of software test plans by way of verification procedures based upon software and system specifications
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review product requirements/design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Define test methods and create test plans for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements as well as established standards under both normal and abnormal conditions.
- Recommend design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process.
- Maintain effective communication with the project software developers on project limitation, capability, performance requirement and hardware interface changes.
- Develop & Execute test plans and create test reports to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
- Monitor solution performance after implementation to prevent re-occurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation.
- Conduct compatibility tests.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent analytical skills.
- High level of initiative with ability to self-manage.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
About this Company
Founded in 2002 as a systems integration company, Vision Valley has since diversified and expanded to become a leader in solutions and services for the Middle East and North Africa telecommunications, networking and information technology industries. Our areas of expertise lie...
See all Careers and Jobs at Apps Valley