- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Performs all duties of an administrative nature, including typing, setting up appointments, receiving and screening calls, preparing correspondence and memorandums.
Main Duties & responsibilities:
- Handle the VP’s agenda: organize daily tasks, schedule, arrange, coordinate and prepare the meetings.
- Be proactive in identifying priorities, emergencies and important issues in connection with the day-to-day business needs.
- Handle all incoming and outgoing emails, correspondence and telephone calls and ensure that it is translated properly
- Take minutes and type memos, letters and emails, in Arabic/English, as requested by the VP.
- Take in charge all issues related to the VP travel arrangements: air tickets and hotels booking, filling of travel forms.
- Ensure the organization of all administrative filling and referencing procedures.
About this Company
Canadian International College (CIC) was established in 2004 at New Cairo, as the only provider of Canadian Education in Egypt. It is an associate campus of Cape Breton University (CBU) and University of Ottawa (UO) in Canada. CIC offers programs in Business Administration,...
See all Careers and Jobs at CIC - Canadian International College