- Extensive Android app experience (Must have 3+ years full time.)
- 2 years total of professional development experience with degree in Computer Science.
The Ideal Candidate has
- Extensive knowledge of core Computer Science concepts, including Object-Oriented programming, multi-threading, MVC, etc.
- Significant experience architecting and designing applications
- Experience using source control and bug tracking software such as Git and Jira.
- Leverages industry best practices for quality code, including unit tests, automated UI tests, API stubs/mocks, etc.
- Profound and broad knowledge of the Android SDKs
- Cares about producing responsive, beautiful UIs and keeps abreast the latest UIKit components and practices
- Experienced with a wide breadth of database techniques, including Oracle and Messaging Techniques like Tibco, etc.
- Understands API interactions from end-to-end, particularly with RESTful APIs.
Additionally, the candidate should be
- Natural problem solver and leader.
- Deeply concerned with product and code quality
- Experienced at leading and serving as a resource to a team of developers (code reviews, managing deadlines).
- Comfortable interacting directly with clients and conveying technical concepts clearly via non-technical language.
About this Company
Founded in 2002 as a systems integration company, Vision Valley has since diversified and expanded to become a leader in solutions and services for the Middle East and North Africa telecommunications, networking and information technology industries. Our areas of expertise lie...
See all Careers and Jobs at Apps Valley