- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
Arabic, English, French
About the Job
Whether a Médecins sans Frontières/ أطباء بلا حدود project is a response to an emergency or longer-term, provision of reproductive health care will very often be a component, emergency doctors work predominately in conflict settings providing care to communities without access to functioning health care systems.
- The emergency medicine doctor supervises the functioning of the Emergency Department, from entrance to admission/discharge of patients, along with the triage system, patient flow and implementation of protocols, according to the objectives of the project and in relation with different hospital departments.
- As an emergency medical doctor you’re responsible for providing the best medical care to the patient and you’re involved in triage system, patient flow and implementation of protocols.
- You ensure training and supervision of staff.
- For the purpose of knowledge transfer, the trainings consist of both theoretical as well as bedside teachings in order to ensure a gradual transfer of responsibilities.
About this Company
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) / أطباء بلا حدود is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people in 70 countries who are affected by armed conflict, epidemics, natural disasters and exclusion from healthcare. MSF offers...
See all Careers and Jobs at Médecins sans Frontières / أطباء بلا حدود - International field work