- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Sales Focus and collection:
- Conduct intensive and structured prospecting of new clients to identify and develop new accounts
- Introduce the company’s profile and communicate the selection of products available
- Focus on increasing the sales and supervise the sales process by follow up on orders, deliveries and collections
- Provide market feedback to the KAS regarding movement of goods/brands
- Ensure payment of receivables in a timely and diplomatic fashion
- Spot and Seize commercial opportunities.
- Build and maintain effective customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty
- Handle and respond to existing products queries from clients quickly, effectively and accurately
- Provide customers with the appropriate selection, sampling of products in response to their inquiries and provide quotations accordingly
- Anticipate the client’s needs and provide appropriate solutions to meet these needs.
- Stay abreast of the market conditions and trends in the field pertinent to brands/products.