- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Develop initial ideas and acquire key information about potential projects, discuss requirements in detail with Marketing Manager and set project schedules.
- Understand Marketing Manager needs to develop design concepts and establish final briefs.
- Research and gather information and photographs relating to the project.
- Prepare detailed working drawings, designs, plans, models and schemes, often using computer-aided design (3D Max, Adob photo shop, Adob illustrator, movie maker & Adob premier ) software.
- Design all marketing material such as catalogs, flayers, danglers, Ad’s ,,,,ect.
- Reinforce Brand identity by creating new designs.
- Translating marketing ideas in to creative designs.
- Responsible for creating info graphics designs.
- Responsible for creating products packaging designs
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Architectural and Design Services Arts and Crafts Fine Art
About this Company
Established in 2007, Arabian Company for Trading (ACT) had successfully begun its operations in Egypt and Jordan. Being one of the leading suppliers for Glass hardware, accessories and Automatic/Revolving doors solutions in Egypt, ACT, has accumulated a wide and diversified...
See all Careers and Jobs at Arabian Company for Trading