This job is closed
or expired and is no longer open for applications
- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The Art Director will work with designers, copywriters and strategists to develop concepts and copy across a wide variety of media and project types.
- An art director is responsible for generating visual concepts in response to clients’ briefs.
- The art director will seek to influence changes in audience behavior through ideas, creativity and the use of media.
- Design various landing pages, content areas, social media campaigns, and other user experiences in order to captivate our audience and enhance our visitor’s time on the sites.
- Working from a brief with a copywriter, generating ideas to present to the client.
- Working on designs to produce an effective advertising campaign.
- Commissioning specialists, such as artists and photographers, to work on projects.
- Work as part of a creative team to develop concepts, layouts and final designs that bring our brand to life through all channels.
- Managing projects and working within a budget
- Designs should be innovative, clear, concise, and consistent with our brand.
- Editing the final results for presentation to the client.
- Work independently on projects, but also have the ability to drive the process with a passionate team to create optimal design solutions.
- Responsible for what advertisements look like and will be involved in creating a campaign that has an instant, positive impact on the consumer in order to promote the product or brand being advertised.
- Lead creative projects through the design and development cycle (including participation in user research, brand advertiser research, testing and analysis, requirements definition, conceptual design, interaction design and interaction specification).
- Research and analyze market strategy, competitive data, and other insight channels.
- Work directly with tech managers to define product requirements focusing on customer efficiency and ease-of-use.
- Collaborate with other designers on the product definition process
- Design and develop creative online materials to support marketing initiatives.
- 5+ years of design experience, specifically in digital and marketing agencies.
- Strong leadership and establishing goals, working within a team, delivering the product on time, and understanding the results.
- Able to balance functionality and design in each project to ensure the best brand experience to engage the consumer.
- Highly creative/Artistically minded
- Strong sense of design and advanced knowledge of typography, photography, grid systems, and color theory
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team of art directors, copy writers, designers, developers, and marketers
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment and excellent attention to detail
- Reliable, flexible and cooperative
About this Company
We make your business grow using the following methods:
See all Careers and Jobs at Galipette Advertising
1) Creative Designs and Artwork:
Our mission is to create the idea that meets the client's unique needs in a very professional way by using talent and technology to turn simple concepts...