- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs, creates, and maintains technical documentation
- Forming a clear understanding of the purpose of the document, they will create.
- Researching and preparing online help content, technical documentation, publications, related documents, user scenarios, and other media; reviewing and editing material to ensure accuracy, completeness, and consistency of information within documents and between related documents.
- Capable of working independently to create system level documentation and manuals.
- Create management plans for Configuration, Security, Program, and Operations using Word, Visio, and Excel.
- Maintain technical information by translation into other language.
- Have wide understanding and knowledge for Technical terms and information in order to achieve consistency and accuracy in technical communication.
- Creates and assists other team members with end-user documentation, on other projects, on an as-needed basis.
- Understands the user’s view of applications and /or technology and is able to put procedures in a logical sequence.
- Merges and updates multiple versions of similar documents into one document and send to manager for final approval on content.