Qualifications & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field
- 2-5 years of proven experience as corporate trainer
- Understanding of effective teaching methodologies and tools
- Willingness to keep abreast of new techniques in corporate teaching
- Proficiency in MS Office especially PowerPoint; knowledge of e-learning software is an asset
- Training of Trainers Certificate is a must
- Proficiency in English language
- Monthly gross salary offered for this position is 10,000 EGP
About this Company
Nagwa is an educational technology startup with offices in Windsor, UK and Cairo, Egypt. We have over 300 staff members who are working on creating digital educational products for students.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nagwa
Our mission is to educate the world.
Our vision is to be a...