- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
15,000 to 18,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Will be in charge of receiving software new modules of modifications from team leader and conducting analysis and design.
- Receive requests for new modules and modifications to existing tasks from team leader.
- Participate in conducting analysis reports about user requirements, new task requirements, and impact of new task on the internal work flow.
- Design modules by dividing the user requirements into sub modules and setting time frame for task completion.
- Assign sub-modules to software developers and start programming of modules.
- Responsible for database performance tuning.
- Test debugging, data validation, and test case scenarios.
- Stay up to date with the latest software development technologies and methodologies to develop internal work.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- 5+ Years of related experience.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Excellent knowledge of web development.
- Excellent knowledge of DB concepts and tools (MS SQL Server is a must).
- Excellent knowledge of Dot Net (ASP.NET, MVC, C#).
- Excellent knowledge of OOP (concepts, techniques, principles, analysis, and design).
- Excellent knowledge of design patterns.
- Good knowledge of ORM.
- Fair knowledge of AOP and SOA.
Job Behavioral Competencies:
- Very good communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Highly organized.
- Time and stress management skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Ability to learn
- Analytical thinking
- Monthly gross salary offered for this position is in the range of 15,000 EGP–18,000 EGP.
About this Company
Nagwa is an educational technology startup with offices in Windsor, UK and Cairo, Egypt. We have over 300 staff members who are working on creating digital educational products for students.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nagwa
Our mission is to educate the world.
Our vision is to be a...