- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare Electrical maintenance procedures and plans.
- Monitors and coordinate all activities relevant to the planning, scheduling and quality assurance of the Electrical services.
- Carries out functional planning and scheduling. Regularly provides updates and reports work status.
- Supervise in-house and vendor / contractor personal to ensure completion of jobs in time. Coordinate with internal, external facilities for smooth functioning of Electrical systems.
- Improve the systems with latest information and ensure its implementation to have continuous progress.
- Analyze chronic problems and find suitable and effective solution with minimum downtime.
- Manages daily maintenance issues, cooperates with the operators, technicians, and gives any technical support in updating the work schedule.
- Implements the preventive maintenance program, completes all service requests and ensures that the work is actually being done as described.
- Ensures work is completed in a satisfactory manner, in accordance with standards and codes, policies and procedures.
- Maintains accurate documentation on all assigned responsibilities and tasks including repairs/improvements and equipment to assure proper capitalization, depreciation and
- Execute turn around jobs as per plan and schedule.
- Ensures compliance with all site safety and fire procedures as laid down by applicable standards.
- Performs all responsibilities with attention to details and deadlines.
- Coordinates and facilitates technical/safety on the job training needs for the personnel and ensures level of awareness needs is met.
- Ensures a reserve of trained staff for the present and future need of the department.
- Receives and responds to emergency situations in a timely and professional fashion.
- Ensure safe working at all times through appropriate safety initiatives.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Assist Supervisor to train subordinates.
- Monitoring the performance of subordinates and identify the training needs.