- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 12 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee, manage and support Finance and Administration staff
- Ensure full compliance to company policies and procedures, and improve existing regulations as required by business
- Manage relationships with banks and ensure adequate facilities are given and maintained
- Oversee proper issuance of LCs, LGs (Bid Bond and Performance Bond), etc.
- Perform full cash flow management and control with 3-month, 6-month, and 12month planning
- Manage all accounts payable and receivable and ensure that they are being properly monitored and acted upon
- Deliver detailed and comprehensive monthly statements to top management highlighting full financial position, major company-related developments, and anticipated problems
- Oversee proper functioning of all Admin-related issues (Travel Funds,
- Contract Signing, Leave Requests, Payroll, Performance Evaluation, etc.)
- Manage recruitment of Admin and Finance department staff members as required.
About this Company
Premier Services & Recruitment is the first ISO (9001:2008) Certified Manpower Company in Egypt. Our specialty is to provide expert, reliable, and competent services by selecting qualified staff for employment in major companies throughout Egypt and the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment