- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 4,000 EGP per month
- Males Only
About the Job
Our Client :
Leading Multinational Shipping Company in Alex
- Receive, review and process documentation for an assigned base of accounts, and process documents through the system.
- Issue customer invoices / shipping documents.
- Process other duties required for compliant release and timely
- Perform initial reviews and advise supervisor of any problems or irregularities discovered within assigned transactions.
- Provide excellent and timely customer service by proactively informing clients of the status of their shipments using judgment and knowledge, referring more technical questions to the team leader or licenced broker for response.
- Coordinate the release of goods from the carrier or governmental agency examinations that may be required.
- Ensure customer profile information is entered and updated in the appropriate company system for any customers; prepares quotations, letters, and communications as directed.
- Manage pre-alerts daily to determine whether freight is arriving as expected and ocean documents are received within time standard specified.
- Actively pursue a better understanding of the process through self-study, as well as courses and seminars presented by approved sources.
- Improve understanding and knowledge of the established system, in both its basic and advanced features.
About this Company
Pillars Egypt is Consultancy & Recruitment Firm established to serve distinctive clients in the areas of strategic management , Business Planning and Executive recruitment.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pillars
We are a group of executives with a large diversified experience in various areas as Strategic Management, Business Planning