- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Part Time
About the Job
Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Summary :
Candidate will be responsible for developing, executing and ensuring digital marketing activities including management of the website, newsletter customer database, identifying, managing, executing and monitoring all social media channels ,SEO, email marketing, analyze and interpret all online marketing activities through systematized reporting and tracking
- E-shots/E-newsletters: Set up & day to day management, Mailing list segmentation, Campaign ideas, Testing, Reporting
- Social Media: Development of Strategies utilizing one or more social media channels (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube etc), Implementation of strategies, Reporting & tracking of results
- Paid Search : Set up & day to day management, Development of longer term strategies, Testing & Optimization, Reporting
- SEO Techniques : Website Reviews, Keyword Analysis, SEO copy writing & reviewing, SEO role for the website and app store from indexation and crawling to metadata and micro formatting.
- Google Analytic: Expertly administer and maintain our Google Analytic installs on web properties.
- Facilitate creation and implementation of tags/pixels in Google Tag Manager.
- Identify key performance trends and insights through masterful analysis and reporting on content and campaigns, develop, implement and support a flawless link building strategy, Continually generate new and fresh ideas for improving our content and content processes.
prefers having strong proficiency in the following abilities for this job:
Problem Solving, English Comprehension, English Writing and Teamwork.
You can verify these abilities and earn related WUZZUF badges by taking Viriphi Assessment. These badges will also increase your chances at 1000s of jobs on WUZZUF.
About this Company
Offers interactive kiosks and digital signage hardware and software solutions.
See all Careers and Jobs at Technosignage