- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
6,000 to 10,000 EGP per month, Salary Increase Every 6 Months
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
This is an exciting role for a Senior iOS Developer in Alexandria
- Full-time role 10 AM to 6 PM from Sunday to Thursday
- Based in Louran in Alexandria
Candidate will get immense experience in iOS Development, API consumption, security, payment gateways, AR, cloud-based AI, GPS and location-based activities, and much more.
- Developer will be required to continuously develop 2 Native iOS applications: 1 for users, and 1 for place managers
- Developer will receive documented feature stories and complete UI/UX Design at the beginning of the month and will be required to deliver the features by the end of each month.
- Developer will be required to follow Apple iOS best-practices in development of the features and implementing the design.
- Candidate must be ready to work full-time on a permanent basis for 8 hours a day Sunday to Thursday.
- Candidate must be a graduate and have no other educational or work or travel commitments from the start of employment.
- Candidate must have published previous iOS Applications on the App Store and have more than 3 years experience in developing iOS Applications in Swift using XCode.
Experience in the below areas is required:
- Xcode Instruments
- Google Maps
- Location API
- Facebook SDK
- Twitter SDK
- Presenting places in a card view and list view
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Push notifications
- Background Services
- Payment Gateways
- Checkout process
About this Company
Qurba is a startup based in Alexandria, Egypt and Dubai, UAE.
See all Careers and Jobs at Qurba
Qurba develops a platform that helps users discover, search and shop from places nearby at the click of a button.