- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The sales operations analyst is responsible for:-
- Applying the sales operations policies and procedures.
- Managing the sales incentive compensation process vs. sales target and achievement
- Analyzing sales force relocation,
- Acting as connection on sales automation issues,
- Arrange with marketing team the distribution capability for promotional materials,
- Designing and maintaining sales reports,
- Deal with related internal departments and external customers when needed.
- Supervise the sales analysis team.
About this Company
Welcome to the aromatic world of Royal Herbs. We offer exquisite herbal infusions of exceptional character and rich underlying attributes since 1985. A subsidiary of the Ottoman group, a diversified company established in the early 20th century.
See all Careers and Jobs at Royal Herbs
Royal Herbs is the...