- Experience Needed:
- More than 15 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- MBA at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 75% travel
About the Job
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Maintains sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- leading, advising and managing sales and presales team on multiple Banking/Government accounts
- Ensure and maintain Customers satisfaction, primarily driven by value-add and business related relationships
- Strive to deliver consistently high performance and achieve sales target
- Provide Consultancy towards banking customers
- Obtain technical and business knowledge on the Strategic Suppliers
- Actively participate in trade shows and seminars hosted by the company
- Perform and follow-up on the integration of products into applications and Mobile solutions
More than 15 years
MBA at least
Banking Government Information Technology Services