- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The recruitment specialist is responsible for the monitoring and improvement of the recruitment process in the organization. The specialist evaluates different recruitment channels and sources and their performance for particular job positions.
- The recruitment specialist investigates opportunities for the introduction of new recruitment vendors, monitors expenditures per vendor and the job vacancy.
- The specialist recommends best performing recruitment agencies and channels to be used. The optimization of the recruitment budget is another focus.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, media, and Internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Analyzes the recruitment process performance, prepares the recruitment dashboards, presents dashboards, recommends changes to the recruitment process and implements changes
- Keeps the documentation of the recruitment process up to date
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least 2 years of relevant experience is a MUST
- Fluent command of the English Language
- Proficient with spreadsheet and word processing software
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
About this Company
SYKES is a global leader in providing customer contact management solutions and services in the business process outsourcing (BPO) arena. We provide an array of customer contact management solutions to market leaders around the world, primarily in the Communications, Financial...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sykes Enterprises