- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The right candidate will become a key member of our GTC solutions Web Development team. This role will be responsible for
- Development and support for domestic and international corporate sites and other strategic online initiatives.
- The candidate will be responsible to support and lead a variety of large and small web development projects.
- Understands technical & functional design requirements.
- Assists in physical & logical database design.
- Assists in creating prototypes for client engagements.
- Designs, codes, and tests technical solutions.
- Participate in identifying system deficiencies & recommended solutions.
- Develop and maintain high-profile website using NET, C#, and SQL Server.
- Work with all aspects of a project from database to presentation layer.
- Must possess the ability to take broadly defined requirements and work within a disciplined, but adaptive development process to deliver production-ready solutions.
- Partner with other teams to implement integrated solutions that support the ongoing evolution of GTC Solutions web properties.
- Must comply with security and scalability standards, and industry best practices.
- Work with a source control system in a multi-developer environment.
- Perform troubleshooting, testing, and support of web applications.
About this Company
GTC "GadTech solutions" company founded in 1992, specialized in the field of computer software, provided the Egyptian market with integrated solutions for commercial, financial and educational applications, and during this period we managed to rise to be on the top in...
See all Careers and Jobs at Gadtech-eg