- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
About the company :
- Leader in Telecom industry, established 1994, Specialized in providing turnkey solutions for fixed, mobile and data networks, Working with reputable telecom operators and contractors in 14 African countries, provides complete turnkey solutions covering everything from the supply to the installation of infrastructure materials the company has expertise spans a wide range of telecom infrastructure and construction services. maintains long-term partnerships with established multinational telecom operators and vendors with regional and international activities in North Africa, Sub Saharan Africa, Italy, Pakistan, UAE, Cyprus and Australia
- Conduct regular customer visits as part of the sales plans set by the senior management.
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs/RFQs
- Convey customer requirements to Technical Sales team
- Travel throughout sales territory.
- Must be able to express fluently and in detail about products’ technology and express their added values and where it stands among other competitors
- Must be able to identify all the client technical issues of concern to ensure total customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
- Must be able to create and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle,
- As a member of a sales team, the sales engineer forms a partnership with the other sales team members.
- Able to sell complex products and services,
- Able to refine the company’s marketing and sales message based on qualification of an individual customer
- Able to overcome solution-specific objections from the customer and showcase the solution in a competitively beneficial light
- Submit periodic reports in a timely manner to senior management regarding performance.
- Generates accurate record for all quotations, sales, and activity reports.
- Full compliance with all company policies and procedures and work and commitment to standard code of ethics.
- Follow up of purchase orders payments schedules and ensure achievement of accurate payment schedules
- Medical Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Compensation: Salary is based on candidate’s experience
In addition to other benefits granted based on the employee’s duration of service in the company
About this Company
Pillars Egypt is Consultancy & Recruitment Firm established to serve distinctive clients in the areas of strategic management , Business Planning and Executive recruitment.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pillars
We are a group of executives with a large diversified experience in various areas as Strategic Management, Business Planning