- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Eduniverse is looking for an outstanding Full Stack Web Developer to be
responsible for the innovative design, coding and layout for websites.
- You will build our websites from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from the home page to site layout and functionalities.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Design pages layout, graphics and animation.
- Write the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements.
- Test the website and identify any technical problems.
- Upload the site onto a server and register it with different search engines.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML5/CSS3 practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
About this Company
Eduniverse is a Software Development and Design company, founded in Cairo, Egypt 2010 . We provide highly technological Software and Creative designs to our clients. Eduniverse started as a Web Development and Mobile Application firm. Since 2013, Eduniverse expanded its expertise to Digital Signage and, Design and Prints.
See all Careers and Jobs at Eduniverse