- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,800 to 4,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Job Summary :
Act as a frontline interface with customers of Vodafone companies worldwide. Role involves responding to customers over the phone and resolving their inquiries.
The main purpose is to facilitate and provide a Vodafone global customer service standard.
- Own and manage the client relationship: resolving calls efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure service level agreements are met and maintained.
- Work as part of a team to ensure offering world-class Customer Service at all times.
- Communicate positively with all involved parties in order to facilitate customer's reception of the expected distinguished service.
- Create and promote an environment that fosters both individual and team advancement to ensure the outstanding delivery of customer service.
- Mentor and support new employees.
- Use the job tools (telephone and computer) effectively.
- Meeting service level in handling all transactions measured through productivity reports.
- Maintain professional work relationships with colleagues, supervisor and manager.
About this Company
SKY-Group has three subsidiary company one is a telecom leading ASP authorized serves provider name SKY Services S.A.E and the second is a leading practical based training center named SKY Academy S.A.E
See all Careers and Jobs at SKY Services