- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Design, Manage and implement and evaluate management development programs and Organizational development programs and organizational development projects In conjunction with division management and corporate goals
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement the Group’s new organization structure policy and design with Org Charts, Unit Descriptions, Job Descriptions, KPIs and objectives.
- Monitoring the status changes (promotions, transfers, resignations, retirements etc...), provide required reports as per budgeted FTEs (Full time Employees, and HCs (Head Counts), and Company’s Manpower Planning Policy.
- Supported in HR restructuring project including full revision & analyses of HR systems, policies, procedures, detect deficiency areas, provide proper solutions
- Create new Grading System, Salary Structure (broad banding), and job evaluation in light of the Group’s new objectives.
- Developed HR & Training strategic plan, KPIs and annual objectives, in coordination with HR Management, and follow up on enabling strategy implementation/updates as per Board guidelines.
- Established the Organization Development function to lead the HR restructuring project from HR perspective, enhanced, managed Performance Management, Manpower Planning Functions, etc.
- Develop and update HR Policies, and procedures in light of law, regulations and HR best practices.
- Develop new training strategy and policies, oversee preparation/execution of the annual training plan, monitored budget expenditures to ensure its cost effectiveness as per business priorities.
- Prepare monthly headcount report.
- Prepare the annual manpower plan in coordination with Head of Recruitment.
- Conduct probationary period reports and annual contracts renewal.