- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Preferred
About the Job
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocation, posting, reconciling transactions, resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance, reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Record vendors’ invoices and maintain vendors’ statements of accounts and aging.
- Prepare the payments and record it.
- Maintain accounts receivable balances and it aging.
- Record all cash receipts.
- Handle all communications with banks and prepare bank reconciliations.
- Prepare payroll and open accounts for staff to transfer their salaries and so on.
- Review the petty cash and book its settlements, replenish to petty cash custodians.
- Avoid legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Skills and Qualifications:
- Preferable Male
- Accounting Background
- General Math Skills
- Analyzing Information
- Attention to details
- Deadline Oriented
- Hard worker
About this Company
One Step Ahead
See all Careers and Jobs at AirZone
Is the mother company of Air Zone, providing new entertainment activities through developing concept of fun activity games.
What is Air Zone?
Provides the best fun experience for all ages. You can be Parkour, invent your...