- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Responsible for recruitment activities.
- Handling and Monitoring Office facilities and operation.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for organizing all of the administrative activities that facilitate the smooth running of the office.
- Recording office expenditure and managing the office running budget and maintaining supplies of stationery and Office utilities.
- Filing Management: Securely filing staff's hiring documents and personnel transactions (promotions, transfers, resignations) documentation.
- Keeping track of all staff's attendance records & holidays balance and leaves.
- Screens and distributes incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when possible.
- Arranges detailed travel plans and routes and gathers needed for travel-related meetings
- Supervises all the administrative work included out looking image for premises
- Responsible for issuing all the required HR forms and letters
- Handling all recruitment requests that include receiving job descriptions and announcing the vacancies using company's web site, various social media pages and recruitment companies.
- Schedule and coordinate interviews and conducting initial HR interviews.
- Maintains human resources records by recording Employees vacations, new hires and terminations.
- Execute any additional assigned task by CEO.
About this Company
Eduniverse is a Software Development and Design company, founded in Cairo, Egypt 2010 . We provide highly technological Software and Creative designs to our clients. Eduniverse started as a Web Development and Mobile Application firm. Since 2013, Eduniverse expanded its expertise to Digital Signage and, Design and Prints.
See all Careers and Jobs at Eduniverse