To qualify for this role you should be a Creative Designer with several years of experience and a CV / Portfolio that demonstrates:
- Experience in a similar Graphic Design / Creative Design role
- Commercial experience with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and other Creative Suite apps
- An understanding of core design principles as well as modern trends
- The applicant should also have an understanding of printing methods, with an ambition to learn about the products and materials used in exhibitions & event industry to streamline our production processes.
- A solid understanding of the printing process, color, and typefaces
- A passion for creativity and problem solving
- Excellent attention to detail
- A strong communicator for dealing with internal and external clients
- Excellent level of English & Arabic (both written & spoken).
About this Company
Global Travel Partners is a leading provider of worldwide hotel accommodation to the business community. Global Travel Partners specialise in offering the best corporate rates through long lasting relationships with the world's leading suppliers of hotel rooms and prides itself on offering a no hidden fee price per room.
See all Careers and Jobs at Global Travel Partners